This week we were commissioned by Susan Bardon of Ray White Middle Park to produce our specialist Real Estate Photography and Real Estate Video packages for an amazing home in Brookwater, 54 Brookwater Drive is a beautiful home with amazing views. Below is the video from this project along with Susan’s description of the property.
Link to 54 Brookwater Drive Brookwater on Real Estate.com.au or Phone Susan on 0405484828
Re-Defining The Brookwater Lifestyle
· Four very spacious built-in bedrooms plus a study over two levels, the master bedroom featuring an ensuite with twin vanities, custom-fitted walk-in robe and opens to a deck with outdoor kitchen and spa
· Fully equipped and soundproofed home theatre, generous living and dining areas, plus a rumpus room or children’s retreat upstairs and a wonderful north-east facing deck for year-round entertaining
· The kitchen features Smeg cooking appliances (including gas/electric 6 burner 900 mm hob), integrated dishwashers, plumbing for refrigerator and a waterfall edge granite bench top. The stunning Kashmir granite also features in the bathroom and ensuite.
· Many extras, including ducted air-conditioning, electronic security alarm, intercom, triple car lock-up garage with drive-through access for trailer or jet-ski, etc, gas hot water “on demand” and many more quality inclusions
· Huge 1,168 square metre allotment offering fantastic views to the north-east, with plenty of room for a pool if required by the next owner
· Ipswich City Council rates are $656.55 per quarter, including services, and Body Corporate levies are $1,203.83 per quarter.